If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe combines three of my favorite foods- sweet corn, roasted beets, and salty feta- into one delicious salad. - MEW
Makes 2 1/2 cups
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup beet greens
- 1/2 cup swiss chard
- 2 tablespoons scallions, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cups beets
- 3/4 cups sweet corn kernels, off the cob
- 1/2 cup feta, small dice
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat convection oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut beets in half and mix in a roasting dish with 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil and a dash of salt and pepper. Cover with aluminum foil and roast until fork tender (approx. 45 min.). Allow to cool, peel, and cut into small dice.
- Cut beet greens and swiss chard into small pieces. Saute over medium heat with scallions, 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil, and a dash of salt and pepper for approximately 5 minutes. Allow to cool.
- Combine roasted beets with sauteed greens, sweet corn kernels and feta. Season with salt and pepper.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Corn off the Cob