If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I made up this recipe last year when I was entering another contest but it did not fit into the category I was going for. I made it for Thanksgiving and everyone loved it! It is full of great flavor! It combines Corn, Green Chilis, Jalapenoes, and lots of CHEESE! I hope you enjoy it as much as we do! —Gingerrod
- 12 Fresh Corn on the Cob (or 4 - 15ounce Cans of Corn, drained)
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 3 tablespoons Butter, softened
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 4 ounces Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup Green Chili Peppers, diced
- 1/4 cup Jalapeno Peppers, nacho slices, diced
- 6 ounces Pepper-Jack Cheese, shredded
- Clean and Rinse Corn and cut off the cob. Evenly divide Corn into two bowls.
- In a Blender combine, 1/2 Corn, Sugar, Butter and Cream Cheese. Mix until well combined and creamed.
- In large bowl, combine Creamed Cheese mixture, Mozzarella Cheese, Green Chili Peppers, and Jalapenoes.
- Spray a 13" x 9" Baking dish. Spread mixture into pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Top with Pepper - Jack Cheese and cook an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve hot. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Corn off the Cob
Give Peas a Chance
Pea guacamole and other offensive foods
Warning: You might be offended.
Burnt Toast: Episode 9
Savor the season.
The freedom to snack.