Author Notes: I made up this recipe last year when I was entering another contest but it did not fit into the category I was going for. I made it for Thanksgiving and everyone loved it! It is full of great flavor! It combines Corn, Green Chilis, Jalapenoes, and lots of CHEESE! I hope you enjoy it as much as we do! - Gingerrod
- 12 Fresh Corn on the Cob (or 4 - 15ounce Cans of Corn, drained)
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 3 tablespoons Butter, softened
- 4 ounces Cream Cheese, softened
- 4 ounces Mozzarella Cheese
- 1/2 cup Green Chili Peppers, diced
- 1/4 cup Jalapeno Peppers, nacho slices, diced
- 6 ounces Pepper-Jack Cheese, shredded
- Clean and Rinse Corn and cut off the cob. Evenly divide Corn into two bowls.
- In a Blender combine, 1/2 Corn, Sugar, Butter and Cream Cheese. Mix until well combined and creamed.
- In large bowl, combine Creamed Cheese mixture, Mozzarella Cheese, Green Chili Peppers, and Jalapenoes.
- Spray a 13" x 9" Baking dish. Spread mixture into pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Top with Pepper - Jack Cheese and cook an additional 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve hot. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Corn off the Cob