If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: simple but taste appetizer —Jared Gierisch
- 1/4 cup sun dry tomato
- 1 cup corn
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1/2 tablespoon minsed garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup smoked mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 2 flour tortilla
- remove the corn from the cub and set aside
- soak the sundry tomatoes in hot water
- dice the onion and mince the garlic
- grate the cheese
- julienne the sun dyed tomatoes
- heat the oil in a pan, and saute the garlic for a minute, then add the onions and cook until the onions are transparent
- add the corn and the spices to the pan, and cook for a additional few minute or until tender remove from the heat and allow to cool
- take the tortillas spread the cheese evenly between the two tortilla, and dived the corn and sun dry tomato mix evenly among the two tortilla and fold in half
- heat up a non stick pan, and cook the tortilla on each side for 2 minutes or until the cheese is melted and the inside is above 145 degrees
- cut into each tortilla into eight pieces and enjoy
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Corn off the Cob
Orange You Glad?
A better, more carrot-y carrot cake
A more carrot-y carrot cake.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
Meet beaver tails.
Get your shine on.