If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A fun recipe from Matt Armendariz' book "On A Stick" that I was fortunate to get to review. —Susie Bee on Maui (Eat Little, Eat Big)
- 2 Frozen Belgian Waffles
- 4 cups Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 4 Wooden Sticks
- Toast waffles and cut down the middle.
- Insert wooden stick in each half waffle and freeze for 30 minutes.
- When waffle halves are frozen, melt chocolate chips.
- Dip waffle halves in chocolate and place on parchment or wax paper until chocolate sets.
- Serve and enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Fair Food
Move Over, Boozy Pops
We Prefer Our Pops All-In
We shall call them pop-tails.
We are in love—with this toast.