Author Notes: Whenever I tried to make some roasted nut recipe it never turned out tasting like the fair nuts. These do. - Fran McGinty
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 cups pecans
- mix all the ingredients except the pecans in a medium size pot.
- cook over medium heat stirring constantly until sugar is melted.
- add pecans and stir constantly until no liquid remains in pan.
- lay nuts on parchment lined cookie sheet to cool.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Fair Food
Tags: Great for holidays