If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Whenever I tried to make some roasted nut recipe it never turned out tasting like the fair nuts. These do. - Fran McGinty
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3 cups pecans
- mix all the ingredients except the pecans in a medium size pot.
- cook over medium heat stirring constantly until sugar is melted.
- add pecans and stir constantly until no liquid remains in pan.
- lay nuts on parchment lined cookie sheet to cool.
Tags: Great for holidays
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Fair Food
Take Summer Food Inside
11 DIY projects to make when it's too hot to go outside.
Cool Eats for Hot Days
A Carry-On Cocktail Kit
Anna Jones Loves Vegetables
The Daily Grind
Italian Breakfast Buns