If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 6 large fresh peaches with peel, halved and pitted
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1/8 cup whole cloves
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 orange, juiced
- 2 cups mascarpone cheese
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons honey
- In a saucepan, combine all ingredients from "glaze" section (minus peaches). Stir and simmer over medium-low heat until thickened, about 10 minutes. Remove cloves from glaze. Set glaze aside.
- In a bowl, combine and stir all ingredients from "topping" section until well blended. Set topping aside.
- Heat grill to medium-high heat. Brush peaches with a light coating of oil. Place peaches cut side down onto grill.
- Cook for about five minutes on each side or until tender – be sure to get those fabulous grill marks.
- Remove from grill and drizzle with glaze.
- Spoon a dollop of topping into the center of each peach half and sprinkle with cinnamon. If you want to get fancy, you can even stick a cinnamon stick in the center.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Fair Food
Jam is a Liquid
And other things to keep in mind when traveling with food.
Do not pack these foods in your carry-on.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
Let's get chopping.
Macerated strawberries, with a twist.
This is poppin'.