If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I first tried this cocktail in a bar on Bourbon Street in 2005. My friends and I had wanted to try a "local" drink and this is what the bartender served us--the potent and tangy combination of lime juice, Southern Comfort and cranberry juice. Ever since then I'll whip one up at home when I'm in a New Orleans kind of mood. - dusty516
- 2 ounces Southern Comfort
- 4 ounces cranberry juice
- 1 splash Rose's Lime Juice
- 1 handful ice cubes
- 1 lime wedge, for garnish
- In a glass (highball would be ideal, but work with what you have), add a few ice cubes.
- Pour in the Southern Comfort.
- Add the cranberry juice, as well as a few splashes of Rose's Lime Juice.
- Garnish with a lime wedge.
- Enjoy the taste of New Orleans!
Why Stinky Cheese is a Good (and Bad) Thing
Know when to hold your nose.
All About Stinky Cheese
Better than fried chicken.
Fire up the grill.
Festive Felt Barbecue Banners
Portable picnic snacks.