Author Notes: I first tried this cocktail in a bar on Bourbon Street in 2005. My friends and I had wanted to try a "local" drink and this is what the bartender served us--the potent and tangy combination of lime juice, Southern Comfort and cranberry juice. Ever since then I'll whip one up at home when I'm in a New Orleans kind of mood. - dusty516
- 2 ounces Southern Comfort
- 4 ounces cranberry juice
- 1 splash Rose's Lime Juice
- 1 handful ice cubes
- 1 lime wedge, for garnish
- In a glass (highball would be ideal, but work with what you have), add a few ice cubes.
- Pour in the Southern Comfort.
- Add the cranberry juice, as well as a few splashes of Rose's Lime Juice.
- Garnish with a lime wedge.
- Enjoy the taste of New Orleans!