If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 3 cups cake flour
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 sticks unsalted butter, cut into cubes
- 4 large eggs
- 1 cup whole milk
- 2 vanilla beans, split and scraped
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
- 1 handful fresh orange zest
- 3 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- Preheat oven to 325 Degrees F.
- Line 2 medium cupcake pans with paper liners; set aside.
- In a bowl, combine flour, granulated sugar, baking powder and ¾ teaspoon salt. Mix until combined.
- Add 2 sticks butter, cubed, mixing until coated with flour.
- Add eggs 1 at a time until combined.
- Slowly add milk and 1 vanilla bean to batter. Mix until combined.
- Fold in orange juice and orange zest. Fill liners 2/3 full. Bake for 20 minuets.
- In a separate bowl, beat 2 sticks butter, cubed, for a few minutes.
- Add confectioners’ sugar and mix until sugar has been incorporated with butter. Add ¼ teaspoon salt and cream.
- Add almond extract and 1 vanilla bean. Beat for 3 minutes.
- Frost when cupcakes are completely cooled.
This Orecchiette's a Little Rye
An earthy pasta you'll want to eat.
Orecchiette with a bite.
Espresso takes a chill.
Treats for your beach bag.
Recipe of the Day
Raise a (recycled) glass.