If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I made this salad out of leftovers from an anniversary dinner. It was one of the best lunches I ate all summer! It tastes incredibly fresh and has a fantastic combination of complimentary flavors and textures. —HMMessinger
- 2 medium zucchini
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, roughly torn
- 1/4 cup goat cheese
- 2/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup raw honey
- lemon pepper
- olive oil
- Slice zucchini into 1/4-1/2 inch rounds and grill with salt, pepper and olive oil.
- While zucchini is cooling, make balsamic syrup by simmering (do NOT boil) vinegar and honey until reduced by half. Cool syrup before using.
- Toss tomatoes with basil, plus olive oil and lemon pepper to taste. Place tomatoes on top of zucchini. Top with crumbled goat cheese and a drizzle of balsamic syrup. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cherry Tomatoes
Why Our Vegan Cookbook is for Everyone
Whether you're a meat eater, tofu lover, or in-between
A vegan cookbook for everyone—really.
What to eat and listen to tonight.
We've got the summer blues.
Our latest #f52contest: back-pocket baking.
Have a ball (jar).