If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Roasted tomatoes are the best as are toasted Panko crumbs and adding the spice and lime make them extra tasty! —nannydeb
- 20 ounces fresh cherry tomatoes
- 1 stalk celery, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Louisiana hot sauce or Tobasco
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper (or to taste)
- dashes cayenne pepper (optional)
- 1/2 cup Panko crumbs
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons flat leaf parsley, minced
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- In a food processor, combine celery, lime juice, horseradish, hot sauce, 1 tablespoon olive oil, salt, pepper and cayenne. Puree until smooth.
- In a large bowl, toss cherry tomatoes with the pureed mixture. Pour into a 8x8 glass baking dish or into individual baking dishes.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the tomatoes have roasted to your liking.
- While the tomatoes are baking, heat the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in a small skillet. Add the Panko crumbs and minced garlic and toast. Remove from heat and add the chopped parsley.
- When tomatoes are done, top with the toasted Panko crumbs and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cherry Tomatoes