If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Our local farm stand inspired me. All the ingredients are in season at the same time. The colors celebrate summer. —Laurie C
- 1 pint red cherry tomatoes
- 6 small ripe yellow peaches
- 2 ears super fresh sweet corn
- 1 homegrown sweet red onion
- 5 handfuls baby arugula
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- salt and pepper to tast
- Remove the kernels from the cob
- Peel the peaches and cut into large bite size pieces
- Cut the tomatoes in half
- Using a mandolin, slice the onion very thin, cut each slice in half into ribbons
- Gently toss the tomatoes, corn and peaches
- Place bed of arugula in salad bowl
- Spoon the tomato/peach mixture in the center
- Top with onion ribbons
- Dress lightly with vinaigrette
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cherry Tomatoes
Put That Cucumber down
Zucchini pickles are the new big dill
Put that cucumber down.
A bite-sized lunch.
Free shipping, this weekend only!
The freedom to snack.
Savor the season.