If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It happens every year: a glut of summer zucchini and pints of cherry tomatoes, spilling their contents all over my counter. I came up with this recipe a few years back and love revisiting it every summer. The heat of the grilled zucchini softens the bite of the garlic, and the sweet tomatoes are a nice contrast to the salty feta. The dish tends to get creamy, as the zucchini softens the feta. Make sure the oil and vinegar are just small splashes, as the stars of this dish are the fresh vegetables. —CheapBeets
Serves 4 as a side
- 3 zucchini, grilled, chopped into half-inch pieces
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 1 tablespoon kalamata olives, chopped
- 1/4 cup feta, crumbled
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 4 basil leaves, cut in a chiffonade
- 4 mint leaves, cut in a chiffonade
- splashes olive oil
- splashes balsamic vinegar
- pinches kosher salt
- Gently toss all ingredients together in a large bowl.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cherry Tomatoes
You Pinned, We Listened
This Month's Top 10 Pinterest Recipes
This month's most pinned recipes.
Independence Day, the no-recipe way.
Free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
Just for the halibut.
Savor the season.