Author Notes: Very nice summer recipe,light and great for lunches or luncheons with friends.Its easy to make and simply delicious,eat it with some Cheesy Bread Sticks or alone if dieting. - grannyshmanny
Serves 6 to 8 servings
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 6 choppped garlic gloves
- 4 chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- i small box of linquine noodles
- mix cherry tomatoes,prepared basil,prepared garlic and olive oil in a medium mixing bowl,set to the side to saturate the flavors.
- boil salted water and add noodles,you may add a drop of olive oil to keep noodles separated while cooking,do not fully cook,leave the noodles al dente'. When finished cooking drain and place in separate bowl.If you don't like the thicker noodles you may substitute any other noodles you prefer as in thin spaghetti or angel hair spaghetti noodles.
- using spaghetti spoon,dip out a portion and scoop up at least a fourth cup of tomato basil garlic mixture to the noodles.Enjoy !!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cherry Tomatoes