If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Somebody brought them to work one day and I kinda just put together what ingredients I knew were in them. Very tasty starters for any meal! —magickkat
Makes 2 dozen
- 24 Cherry Tomatoes
- 3 ounces Cream Cheese ~ Softened
- 2 tablespoons Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Finely Minced Peeled Cucumber
- 1 teaspoon Finely Minced Green Onions
- 1 teaspoon Dry Dill Weed
- Clean Cherry Tomatoes.
- Cut a thin slice off the top of each tomato.
- Scoop out and discard pulp with a small spoon ~ invert tomatoes onto a paper towel to drain.
- In a small bowel, combine cream cheese and mayonnaise until smooth.
- Stir in cucumber, onion and dill.
- Spoon into tomatoes.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cherry Tomatoes
The Best Vegan Cookbook Tips
Better "bacon," tofu's texture, and more
The best vegan cookbook tips.
What to watch (and cook to) on Netflix.
It's time to travel.
Why you should be drinking tequila.
Put cake on a pedestal.