If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a quick and easy party app that can be prepped early in the day and finalized in minutes to get the party started! The cherry on top is a tomato! This was created to use our lovely tomatoes in a crunchy slider app. Perfect! - dmr301
Makes 48 sliders
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1 stalk celery, fine minced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 3 pieces scallions, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup cup Parmesan, grated
- 1 packet scoop style tortilla chips (48-50 chips)
- 1 pint 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved as garnish
- Place the shredded chicken in a medium size bowl. To this add in the sour cream and the celery. Season with salt and pepper to taste Then mix in the garlic and the Parmesan cheese..
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and chill for at least 30 minutes or overnite.
- When ready to serve place the scoop chips on a serving platter. Fill the each scoops with a mounded teaspoon of chicken salad. Garnish with a cherry tomato. Yield: 48 sliders
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cherry Tomatoes