If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A classic combination roasted in a pepper "bowl" to showcase summer's bounty in all it's glorious colors. - foodfanatic
- 4 tablespoons fresh basil pesto
- 1 cup mozzarella pearls
- Preheat the oven to 350. Place a sheet of parchment paper in a glass or ceramic baking dish that will hold the peppers snugly.
- Place the peppers skin side down in the dish and put 2 tsp of pesto in each. Divide the cherry tomatoes among the 6 halves. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and black pepper. Roast for 30 minutes
- Just before serving, add the mozzarella pearls and a little more olive oil if needed and pop back into the oven until the cheese melts.
- Garnish with sliced fresh basil leaves and serve immediately.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cherry Tomatoes
Take Summer Food Inside
11 DIY projects to make when it's too hot to go outside.
Cool Eats for Hot Days
A Carry-On Cocktail Kit
Anna Jones Loves Vegetables
The Daily Grind
Italian Breakfast Buns