If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My recipe comes from Spain. My grandfather is the inspiration and my entire family. - [email protected]
- 2 - 4 packets Spanish Chorizo
- 12 eggs
- 1 large Organic Onion
- 1 large Green Bell Pepper Organic
- 2 cups Cheddar Cheese
- 2 pints Cherry Tomatoes
- 1 cup Sour Cream Optional
- 1 cup Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 bunch Potatoe slices or frozen french fries (cooks faster)
- In a mixing bowel beat 6 eggs (or more if desired) add a dash of salt and set aside.
- Dice organic onion, organic green bell pepper, cheddar cheese, cherry tomatoes and set aside.
- Remove the skin from the Spanish chorizo, slice and fry in a pan with olive oil. Then fry the thin sliced potatoes or frozen french fries.
- Cook the eggs, diced vegetables, Spanish chorizo, cheddar cheese and potatoes in a frying pan with olive oil on low to medium heat.
- Continue to cook until the mixture starts to bubble around the edges. Use a large spatula to lift the omelet so it will not burn in the middle. Maintain on low heat.
- Turn over the entire omelet unto a large dish and continue to cook until the bottom is done approximately 5-7 minutes.
- Place omelet on a platter and garnish with sour cream and with cherry tomates. Toast Sliced Texas Toast or Italian Bread to be used with the omelete. You may also add ham, bacon or sausage. Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cherry Tomatoes
Chop to It
Salad with one rule: chop it real good.
Let's get chopping.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
Macerated strawberries, with a twist.
Rock the roast.
This is poppin'.