If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This salad is the ultimate easy dish for summer gatherings and light, simple dinners. I love keeping the sweet corn raw for added crunch and a bit of bite that pairs perfectly with the tomatoes. The dressing is light enough not to cover the flavors of the fresh veggies, but gives it an extra bit of kick. - MadisonMayberry
Serves 4 to 6
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Juice from 1/2 lime
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 1/3 cup packed fresh basil leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Corn kernels from 4 ears of corn, uncooked
- 2 cups sliced cherry tomatoes
- 1/2 cup shredded Asiago cheese
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine the ingredients for the dressing. Blend until well-combined and smooth. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine the corn, tomatoes and Asiago cheese. Drizzle dressing atop salad mixture and toss to coat. Sprinkle with black pepper and additional salt, if desired. Makes 4 to 6 side-dish servings
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cherry Tomatoes
These Ballads Are Bananas
Our favorite food-centric songs.
A feast for the ears.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
We're woven this backpack.