If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Fresh home grown Irish cherry tomatoes to die for —Ritadoyle
- 2 pounds Cherry tomatoes
- 1 Clove of garlic - crushed
- 1 bunch Sweet basil
- 1 teaspoon Black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Best olive oil
- Separate tomatoes from vine but leave stalks on
- Wash briefly under cold tap
- Place in non stick pan( large cake tin or shallow baking sheet) sprinkle garlic all over . Pour olive oil over and shake until all are glistening . Tear bail and distribute evenly over tomatoes. Several twists of crushed black pepper wil enhance flavour
- Place in pre heated oven (200 c) for 15- 20 minutes until tomatoes are bursting - serve with meat or fish- delicious cold with Mozarella Cheese as Caprese
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cherry Tomatoes
Cut to the Chase
How to take care of your cutting boards
Take care of your cutting boards.
Genius recipes for a genius Labor Day.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
Un-junk your closet (or hide it).
Get your shine on.