If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Fresh home grown Irish cherry tomatoes to die for - Ritadoyle
- 2 pounds Cherry tomatoes
- 1 Clove of garlic - crushed
- 1 bunch Sweet basil
- 1 teaspoon Black pepper
- 2 tablespoons Best olive oil
- Separate tomatoes from vine but leave stalks on
- Wash briefly under cold tap
- Place in non stick pan( large cake tin or shallow baking sheet) sprinkle garlic all over . Pour olive oil over and shake until all are glistening . Tear bail and distribute evenly over tomatoes. Several twists of crushed black pepper wil enhance flavour
- Place in pre heated oven (200 c) for 15- 20 minutes until tomatoes are bursting - serve with meat or fish- delicious cold with Mozarella Cheese as Caprese
Tags: Just as good cold as hot
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cherry Tomatoes
Around the World in 16 Breakfasts
The most important meal of the day, the international way.
Breakfast: a worldly affair.
An Instameet by the Bay (Area).
Wildcard Winner: Texas Tailgate Burger
Meat-free Memorial Day recipes.
Stop the soap opera.