Author Notes: I made this salad for a cooking demonstration at a farmers' market using all fresh ingredients. The sweetness of the fruits and sharpness of the cheese give a wonderful meaning to summer. - dieubert
- 2 peaches
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes, all colors
- 2 ounces goat cheese
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Make multiple slits down the peach then go around to get small pieces
- Combine the two and set aside
- In a small bowl, whisk together the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt and black pepper.
- Pour the dressing over salad then sprinkle on the cheese.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cherry Tomatoes