If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I made this salad for a cooking demonstration at a farmers' market using all fresh ingredients. The sweetness of the fruits and sharpness of the cheese give a wonderful meaning to summer. —dieubert
- 2 peaches
- 1/2 pint cherry tomatoes, all colors
- 2 ounces goat cheese
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Make multiple slits down the peach then go around to get small pieces
- Combine the two and set aside
- In a small bowl, whisk together the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt and black pepper.
- Pour the dressing over salad then sprinkle on the cheese.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cherry Tomatoes
The Key to Okonomiyaki
Meet your new favorite Japanese dish
Your new favorite Japanese dish.
Bring some flare to your cookout.
Life's better with snacks.
You haven't thai'd this before.
A better basket.