If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: It's pretty simple, but oh so tasty!! —Nancy Jo
- 4 small avocados
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 can black beans, rinsed
- 1 lemon, freshly squeezed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- chipotle adobo sauce to taste
- 1 teaspoon honey
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 handful toasted pumpkin seeds
- Halve the avocados and cut into 1 inch chunks. Place in serving bowl.
- Add the rinsed black beans.
- Add chopped red onion.
- In a small mixing bowl add oil, lemon, honey, chipotle, salt & pepper and whisk together. Taste and adjust for seasoning Some like it hot, so add more chipotle adobo sauce if you wish.
- Pour dressing onto salad. Toss very lightly until well coated.
- Sprinkle with toasted pumpkin seeds and serve.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
Genius Recipes for a Genius Labor Day
Beans! Pimento cheese! pies!
Genius recipes for a genius Labor Day.
Ways to a money-saving kitchen.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
The Hudson Valley's where it's at.
Get your shine on.