Author Notes: It's pretty simple, but oh so tasty!! - Nancy Jo
- 4 small avocados
- 1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 1 can black beans, rinsed
- 1 lemon, freshly squeezed
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- chipotle adobo sauce to taste
- 1 teaspoon honey
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1 handful toasted pumpkin seeds
- Halve the avocados and cut into 1 inch chunks. Place in serving bowl.
- Add the rinsed black beans.
- Add chopped red onion.
- In a small mixing bowl add oil, lemon, honey, chipotle, salt & pepper and whisk together. Taste and adjust for seasoning Some like it hot, so add more chipotle adobo sauce if you wish.
- Pour dressing onto salad. Toss very lightly until well coated.
- Sprinkle with toasted pumpkin seeds and serve.
- This recipe is a Community Pick!