If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I was perusing Food 52 for an appetizer to bring for a dinner party yesterday. It was gonna be the hottest day of the year, so I wanted something refreshing. I was inspired by Sagegreen's watermelon sliders. I decided to turn the watermelon, feta, mint salad I've enjoyed in the past into an appetizer. It was a huge hit at the party and I'll definitely be doing this again. - hennef7
- 1 Watermelon, seedless
- 1 piece Feta cheese
- 1 bunch Mint Leaves
- Basalmic Vinegar Reduction
- Maldon Salt
- Cut the watermelon into bite sized pieces
- Place a small slice of Feta on top
- Drizzle with the basalmic reduction
- Place a Mint leaf on top
- Immediately before serving, sprinkle with Maldon salt