If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This fourth-generation vintage recipe is from my mother-in-law's days in the East Lansing, MI, Women's Club. Uncooked, it is a fresh and bright palate teaser. - Ask Peg
- 1 pound fresh cranberries
- 1 unpeeled orange, washed
- 1 unpeeled large tart apple, washed
- 2 cups roughly cut celery
- 1/3 cup quartered Vidalia or Maui onion
- 2-4 tablespoons Triple Sec (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, more to taste
- 1. Wash cranberries and discard those blemished or over-ripe. In a food processor, pulse chop all ingredients until size of small green peas, Lightly pulse in 2 tbs. Triple Sec and taste whether to add the additional 2 tbs. Chill overnight and up to three days. Serve very cold. Try it, you'll like it!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cranberry Sauce
Jam is a Liquid
And other things to keep in mind when traveling with food.
Do not pack these foods in your carry-on.
Shop our Father's Day collection.
Let's get chopping.
Macerated strawberries, with a twist.
That was a close shave.