If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This fourth-generation vintage recipe is from my mother-in-law's days in the East Lansing, MI, Women's Club. Uncooked, it is a fresh and bright palate teaser. —Ask Peg
- 1 pound fresh cranberries
- 1 unpeeled orange, washed
- 1 unpeeled large tart apple, washed
- 2 cups roughly cut celery
- 1/3 cup quartered Vidalia or Maui onion
- 2-4 tablespoons Triple Sec (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, more to taste
- 1. Wash cranberries and discard those blemished or over-ripe. In a food processor, pulse chop all ingredients until size of small green peas, Lightly pulse in 2 tbs. Triple Sec and taste whether to add the additional 2 tbs. Chill overnight and up to three days. Serve very cold. Try it, you'll like it!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cranberry Sauce
Genius Recipes for a Genius Labor Day
Beans! Pimento cheese! pies!
Genius recipes for a genius Labor Day.
Ways to a money-saving kitchen.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
The Hudson Valley's where it's at.
Get your shine on.