Author Notes: There is nothing complicated about this little dumpling. Puff pastry lining a muffin cup, one cut up peach per cup, sugar, corn starch and maybe a spoonful of homemade blueberry preserves before wrapping it up. It is pure peach, when you you take a bit. I usually make 6 at a time, but they are gone almost instantly. - MyCommunalTable
- 1 sheet, puff pastry, cut into 6 equal squares (approximently 4 1/2 x 4 1/2)
- 6 peaches, skinned & sliced
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoon corn starch
- 6 teaspoons heaping, blueberry preserves, optional
- Line each muffin cup with a puff pastry square.
- Taste cut peaches. If they are super sweet, cut the sugar. Mix peaches with sugar and cornstarch.
- Fill pastry lined cups with peaches piled high.
- Dollop a teaspoon of blueberry preserve on top, if desired.
- Pull corners of the square up together and twist, then seal.
- Place muffin tin on a baking sheet to prevent messing up your oven. Bake in a 400F preheated oven for about 30 minutes. Pull out when pastry is puffed up and golden brown, inside peaches are bubbling up. Cool and enjoy. So hard to wait.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for A&M Smackdown / Your Best Peach Pie or Tart
Tags: peach pie