If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: There is nothing complicated about this little dumpling. Puff pastry lining a muffin cup, one cut up peach per cup, sugar, corn starch and maybe a spoonful of homemade blueberry preserves before wrapping it up. It is pure peach, when you you take a bit. I usually make 6 at a time, but they are gone almost instantly. - MyCommunalTable
- 1 sheet, puff pastry, cut into 6 equal squares (approximently 4 1/2 x 4 1/2)
- 6 peaches, skinned & sliced
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons corn starch
- 6 teaspoons heaping, blueberry preserves, optional
- Line each muffin cup with a puff pastry square.
- Taste cut peaches. If they are super sweet, cut the sugar. Mix peaches with sugar and cornstarch.
- Fill pastry lined cups with peaches piled high.
- Dollop a teaspoon of blueberry preserve on top, if desired.
- Pull corners of the square up together and twist, then seal.
- Place muffin tin on a baking sheet to prevent messing up your oven. Bake in a 400F preheated oven for about 30 minutes. Pull out when pastry is puffed up and golden brown, inside peaches are bubbling up. Cool and enjoy. So hard to wait.
Tags: peach pie
- This recipe was entered in the contest for A&M Smackdown / Your Best Peach Pie or Tart
These beach eats can't be beat.
Shore-fire recipes for the beach.
Get out of the frame.
Chocolate has a meltdown.
These are nuts to travel with.