If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Kale is such a super versatile veggie. You can stir fry, eat it raw or bake to create kale chips--which is my sure-fire way to get my son to eat kale. It's so simple that not only will my son eat it, he can make it himself too. Sometimes I top pizzas with this for an added crunch and greens. - edamame2003
- 1 bunch kale (lacinato works well)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 lemon juice
- separate the kale leaves from the rib and tear into 'chip'-sized pieces
- after washing and drying the kale, add salt and massage the kale for about a minute, evenly distributing the salt.
- let the kale sit for about 10 minutes.
- mix in the olive oil and lemon juice to coat the leaves.
- place on a baking tray (I line mine with parchment paper) and bake at 350 for 10 minutes or until crisp.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Greens
A Better Way to Prepare Asparagus
Plus a genius dressing.
A better way to prepare asparagus.
Your Memorial Day menu made easy.
Freshen up for spring.
Meat-free Memorial Day recipes.
Drink better coffee.