If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is one of our favorite weeknight salads. You can replace the parmesan with ricotta salata and use any kind of nut oil (or none at all). Add roasted squash or toasted nuts for a little more heft. —MZG
- 1 bunch kale
- Fresh lemon juice
- Hazelnut oil
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Trim stem and any hard ribs from the kale. (You can do this with a knife or scissors.)
- Cut the kale leaves into ribbons.
- In a serving bowl, mix olive oil, nut oil, and lemon juice to make a simple dressing.
- When dressing is to taste, toss with kale ribbons.
- Squeeze more fresh lemon juice over the salad, add parmesan, and toss again.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Greens
Shop at the Food52 Office
We're having a open house!
Shop at the Food52 office.
Trailblazing snacks to pack.
New to the Shop.
(Home) brew on this.
Get whisked away.