If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Get your greens on! These cheese-laced kale chips are the best way to get anyone to enjoy their greens. When I teach these in my kids' cooking classes, they are gobbled up in minutes. One of the first recipes posted on my blog a couple years ago, these are in regular rotation at our house. - 90210 Farmgirl
- 1 head flat-leaf (Tuscan or Lacinato) kale or collard greens, leaves separated, rinsed and dried well
- Olive oil spray
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan or Asiago cheese
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees F.
- Using a knife, remove the thick inner stems from the leaves, leaving long strips; cut the strips in half. Arrange the leaves dark side up in a single layer on two baking sheets.
- Lightly mist each piece with olive oil spray. Sprinkle generously and evenly with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake about 14-16 minutes, until the leaves are crisp and the cheese is lightly golden. Sometimes the leaves bake unevenly, so watch them carefully, removing the crisp ones as they are done and returning the others to continue baking until done. Serve warm.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Greens
Dumplings, No Recipe Required
Dumplings for one, dumplings for all.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Gluten-Free Strawberry Tart
Eclectic Truffle Chocolate Bars
Cuban-inspired recipes to cook now.