If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is often served as a Tapa, or appetizer, and is really a lovely combination of flavors. Good hot or room temperature. - AlohaHoya
Serves as many as you like
- 2 tablespoons cumin seed
- 3 cloves garlic
- olive oil
- salt to taste
- 1/2 - 1 cups roasted pine nuts
- 1 - 2 cups chickpeas
- 1/2 - 1 cups raisins
- 2 or more bunches Swiss Chard
- Wash and remove tough stalks from chard. Break leaves into smaller pieces
- Sautee Chard in Olive Oil, add chopped garlic and cumin and Chick Peas. Cook covered for about 10 mins.
- Salt to taste. Toss in raisins and pine nuts and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Greens
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Simple, Springy Leek Soup
A well-rounded bud vase.
The Best Cinnamon Rolls