If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a special Banana Split recipe, because it is free from gluten, lactose, nuts, added sugar, soy and eggs.
It is made of ingredients such as pumpkin seed flour, cacao butter, coconut oil, baby figs, agave, Lucuma & Mesquit flour.
Very tasty and nutritious. You only need a food processor and a freezer to make this recipe, try it out!
- The Raw Dessert Kitchen
Fudge Ice cream
- 0.5 cups Pumkin seeds
- 3 Bananas
- 4 tablespoons Lucúma
- 3 tablespoons Mesquite flour
- 1/4 teaspoon real Vanilla
- 2 pinches Himalayan salt
- 0.5 cups Virgin Coconut oil (important to choose the virgin one)
Chocolate Ice cream
- 0.5 cups baby Figs, soaked for 30 min.
- 7 tablespoons raw Chocolate Powder
- 3/4 cup Water
- 1-2 pinches Himalayan salt
- 1 tablespoon Agave nectar or honey
- Fudge Ice cream Grind the Pumkin seeds into a fine flour, using a coffee grinder or your food processor. Add the rest of the ingredients except the Coconut oil and blend until perfectly smooth. Then add the Coconut oil and blend to incorporate for about 30 sec. Pour half of the Fudge Ice cream into a bowl and place in the freezer.
- For the Chocolate ice cream: Pour the other half of the Fudge ice cream into a bowl, and add to the food processor the soaked baby figs (they need to be soft). Process them into a "fig-paste". Now add the rest of the ingredients to the food processor and blend until you have a beautiful chocolate cream. Pour it in a bowl and place in the freezer. Serving: Melt some raw chocolate in a water bath and wait for it to cool down and thicken a bit before pouring it on top. Place some of the Chocolate ice cream on a pretty place and put two bananas over. On top of that place balls of the Fudge ice cream and drizzle the melted chocolate over it all.
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Simple, Springy Leek Soup
A well-rounded bud vase.
The Best Cinnamon Rolls