If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This was inspired by a salad I had at Aurelia in Millbrook, NY. I loved everything about it, but thought the dressing was a tad heavy. Just a drizzle of good balsamic and olive oil allowed the other ingredients to shine. —erinmcdowell
- 1 bunch kale, chiffonade or finely shaved
- 1/2 cup toasted pinenuts
- 1/2 cup dried currants
- 1/4 cup grated ricotta salata
- 2-3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2-3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, toss the kale, pinenuts, currants, and cheese together until well combined.
- Drizzle the vinegar and oil on top and toss well. Season with salt and pepper. Top with additional ricotta salata, if desired.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Greens
No Laffy Matter
How to make peanut butter salt water taffy
How to make salt water taffy.
No-bake desserts are cool.
Free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
The freedom to snack.
We're obsessed: wooden everything.