If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I made up one day on a whim because I had some pears about to go bad and some chicken... It is really delicious and easy to make! If you do not have Brie, I have made it with other cheeses. Use this as a base and play with flavor combos! - ginnygetsfloury
- 4 Slice of Bread
- 1 Chicken Breast
- 3 tablespoons White Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Pear
- 1 teaspoon Thyme
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- Brie or other cheese, as much as you want
- Marinate the chicken in the worcestershire sauce for a least 2 hours and up to a day beforehand.
- Grill the chicken until cooked through.
- Slice the pear into strips around the core.
- Heat 1 tablespoon butter in a frying pan over medium heat until melted.
- Cook the pear in the butter until softened and beginning to brown.
- Sprinkle with thyme and mix to cover. Season with salt and pepper.
- On the stove, heat the other tablespoon of butter in a frying pan and tilt the pan to move the butter over the frying pan.
- Place the bread on the frying pan. Put slices of cheese on two of the slices of bread. Toast the bread to your desired toastedness and the cheese melts.
- Remove from the frying pan. Place slices of chicken on the bread with the cheese, top with the pears and then cover with the other piece of bread.
- Slice and eat! yummy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pears
A Comic(al) Way to Cook
A classic cookbook goes illustrated.
Cooking the classics from comics.
Memorial Day made easy.
All you need for Memorial Day.
Kothu paratha: one-upping one-pot meals.
Mortar and pestle perfection.