If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Brie and pears together is a match made in heaven, and they have been paired together for a long time. When you turn this into a sammie on sourdough, and add sweet apricots, and grill it,it just gets better and better.
The brie gets all ooey and gooey, the pears add a little texture, the apricot preserves, sweetness, and the sweet thai dipping sauce a hot/sweet touch.. —jane mcmillan
- 1 tablespoon softened butter
- 2 slices sourdough bread
- 4 ounces brie, sliced into 4 slices, about 1 1/2 to 2 ounces
- 2 tablespoons apricot preserves
- 1 ripe pear, thinly sliced.
- 1 tablespoon sweet thai chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon marmelade
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce
- Spread softened butter on one side of each of the slices of sourdough.
- Spread preserves on the unbuttered side.
- Arrange brie over preserves, then some thin slices of pear.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pears
No Laffy Matter
How to make peanut butter salt water taffy
How to make salt water taffy.
Independence Day, the no-recipe way.
Free shipping! Use code FIREWORKS.
Just for the halibut.
Savor the season.