If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is such a yummy recipe and it was my lunch today, I serve it as an appetizer at a casual dinner party. I love Cambozola cheese, but this is just as good with Gorgonzola, Brie or Camembert. - ibbeachnana
- 4 1/2 inch thick slices of ciabatta bread
- 4 slices Cambozola cheese
- 2 slices of prosciutto cut into 1/4 strips
- olive oil
- Crema di Tondo (balsamic cream)
- 1/2 pear peeled and cored, 2 slices for each toast
- Brush ciabatta slices with olive oil and grill until golden, put slices of cheese on bread followed with pear slices and prosciutto strips, Bake at 400° until cheese is melted and serve with a drizzle of the balsamic cream.
Tags: Pear bruschetta
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Pears
Drink Your Bouquet
April showers bring flowers to your cocktails.
Wine to go, without the box.
Go play outside!
Make your houseplants do double duty.