If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 cup water
- 1 large garlic clove, sliced
- 1 in ginger, sliced
- 4 4 oz. pieces of salmon
- Salt and Pepper
- Bring all the ingredients except the fish to a boil in a deep frying pan.
- Let it boil for about 10 minutes and add water if it reduces too much.
- Add the salmon and boil for about 20 minutes or until the salmon is cooked.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Root Vegetable Side
Why Our Vegan Cookbook is for Everyone
Whether you're a meat eater, tofu lover, or in-between
A vegan cookbook for everyone—really.
The dreamiest foods around.
We've got the (summer) blues.
Fruit roll-ups are baaaaack (and homemade)!
Have a ball (jar).