If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Tangy goat cheese and lemony thyme pair perfectly with the caramelized carrots. —foodiebride
- 2 pounds whole carrots
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1/3 cup goat cheese, crumbled
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Peel the carrots and cut diagonally into thirds. If the carrots are large, half or quarter the pieces (aiming for uniform so the pieces will cook evenly).
- Toss with olive oil, salt, pepper and the leaves stripped from the thyme sprigs.
- Spread on a baking sheet and roast for 15 minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Crumble goat cheese over the warm carrots and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Root Vegetable Side
Why Our Vegan Cookbook is for Everyone
Whether you're a meat eater, tofu lover, or in-between
A vegan cookbook for everyone—really.
What to eat and listen to tonight.
We've got the summer blues.
Our latest #f52contest: back-pocket baking.
Have a ball (jar).