If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This was inspired from my mom's red skin potato salad, but I love sweet potatoes and they're very healthy so I had to try this spin on an old family favorite. It's wonderful! —kfoglio
- 3 Jumbo sweet potatoes, peeled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon paprika, divided
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Cut peeled sweet potatoes to 3/4" chunks Spread potatoes across 2 baking sheets, drizzle with olive oil Season with, salt, pepper and 1/2 the paprika Roast for 20-30 minutes or until just cooked through and begining to color
- Meanwhile mix mayonaisse with Dijon and parsley, celery and green onion
- Let potatoes cool for 10 minutes
- Mix sweet potatoes with dressing and finish by sprinkling with the remaining paprika
- Chill for 2 hours or up to 24
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Root Vegetable Side
In a Pickle
Preserve to pack your pantry
Yes, be in a pickle.
You gotta ketchup.
We're obsessed: wooden everything.
A 10-step guide to better cake.