If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is a delicious sauce served hot or cold with turkey or pork - scarsdalecook
- 2 cups Pomegranate juice
- 3 cups fresh cranberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh pomegranate seeds
- Mix the juice, fresh cranberries and sugar in a medium saucepan
- Head on medium heat until boiling
- Reduce heat to low or simmer (mixture should not boil!) and thicken for 20 minutes
- Serve with turkey, chicken or pork
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cranberry Sauce
Why the Simplest Recipes Are Still Worthwhile
Cheer up with chickpeas.
Goya's Balsamic Chickpea Salad
The sun is out: Are you?
It's Snack Time
Gifts for Mother's Day
Good day, sunshine.