If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: When it starts to get chilly out, I love a warm bowl of oatmeal and good mug of tea. I find myself making this a lot in the mornings. —laurenp81
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 2/3 cup light coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pulp
- 1 tablespoon ground flaxseed
- 1 teaspoon good vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1 tablespoon slivered almonds
- Mix ingredients in a microwave safe bowl or mug.
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes or until cooked to the desired consistency.
- Let cool for a minute or two.
Genius Recipes for a Genius Labor Day
Beans! Pimento cheese! pies!
Genius recipes for a genius Labor Day.
Ways to a money-saving kitchen.
Alice Waters's favorite tools.
The Hudson Valley's where it's at.
Get your shine on.