If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe originally came from the P90X workout nutrition plan, but I did make some changes to it. —lyudmila.mironova
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Red Onion, Sliced
- 1-1/2 pounds Top Sirloin Steak, Sliced 1 Inch Thick
- 1 tablespoon Sesame Oil
- 2 tablespoons Rice Vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Ginger Spices
- 2 bunches Broccoli
- Bring 2 quarts of water to a boil.
- Heat a small amount of soy sauce in a large saute pan.
- Stir together the oil, vinegar, and ginger and add to the saute mixture (beef, onions, garlic, soy sauce).
- Put broccoli in the boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Add broccoli to the meat mixture and keep warm.
Tags: light dinner
Give Peas a Chance
Pea guacamole and other offensive foods
Warning: You might be offended.
Burnt Toast: Episode 9
Savor the season.
The freedom to snack.