If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Who says cranberry sauce has to be boring? This sauce boasts zippy ginger and tangy lime, both of which add a lot of flavor without overpowering the cranberry or wandering too far afield from traditional sauces. - coconutlime
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons grated fresh ginger
- 2 tablespoons dark rum
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lime zest
- Place the cranberries, juice, sugar, ginger and zest in a medium saucepan and, stirring occasionally, cook for 20 minutes over medium high heat to reduce and thicken.
- Remove from heat and stir in the rum. Serve hot or cold.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Cranberry Sauce
Flourless Almond & Coconut Cake
Looked for salad, ended up with cake: Life in a nutshell.
Shop Spring Cleaning
Recipe of the Day
Strawberry, Rhubarb, and Lime Popsicles
An out of the blue use for a mason jar.
Too Many Cooks: Who Has Changed the Way You Cook?
Let's talk game changers and influencers.