If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My grandma got this recipe in Washington when she lived there. Apparently, the pastor at our church wasn't that great but his wife was an amazing cook! And happy to share all her recipes. This is the best zucchini bread you'll ever taste. I promise! - cookingthespian
Makes 2 loaves
- 3 Eggs
- 3 teaspoons Vanilla
- 2 cups Sugar
- 1 cup Oil
- 2 cups Shredded Zucchini
- 3 cups Flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 3 teaspoons Cinnamon
- 1 cup Walnuts or Pecans (optional)
- In a large bowl, beat eggs until fluffy
- Add vanilla, sugar, and oil. Beat until blended.
- Shred zucchini and add to mixture.
- Sift dry ingredients and add gradually, blending well. Add nuts, if you so wish.
- Grease and flour two loaf pans. Pour mixture equally into each pan.
- Bake on 350 for 1 hour, or until butter knife inserted into the middle of the loaves comes out clean. Let cool slightly before cutting. Best served warm with a tab of butter.