If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Cranberry sauce is essential for turkey! I have tried several different approaches to cranberry chutney, but prefer this simple recipe, which I adapted from one that calls for canned cranberry sauce. I make a bunch as soon as the cranberries hit the grocery store, can it and give it for holiday gifts. It also is excellent on turkey sandwiches, or as a topper on turkey and cream cheese roll-ups for a holiday potluck. —abbyarnold
Serves 4 cups
- 24 ounces fresh cranberries
- 2 cups sugar
- 1-1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup white raisins
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- Bring cranberries, sugar, water and vinegar to a boil. Simmer until cranberries pop.
- Stir in other ingredients and simmer for another 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Cool and refrigerate, or spoon into hot jars and seal.
Cool Ice Cream Tips
They'll change the way you cook—er, churn
The coolest ice cream tips.
The zucchini spaghetti of Italy.
Savor the season.
Tennessee whiskey is the tops.
Orange you sweet.