If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: or, what to do if you have too many kiwi fruit. My niece and I got kiwi fruit in our Bountiful Baskets, and while we are perfectly happy just eating them the way they are, my nephew is not, so I did a little experimenting. Az pictured, it is with one jalapeno and one green chiles, but for more heat, use more of either or both. - weshook
Makes about 3 cups
- 4 kiwi fruit, peeled and chopped
- 1-2 jalapenos, finely chopped
- 1-2 green chiles, finely chopped
- 2 slices red onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- juice of 1/2 a lemon
- salt and pepper
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the first four ingredients.
- Coarsely chop the cilantro and add to the salsa with the lemon juice.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Have a Brew-ti-ful Day
Shop our newest caffeinated collection.
Everything you need for coffee and tea.
Your Memorial Day menu made easy.
The final step to a genius dinner party.
A list of things we like.
Add flower power to your espresso.