If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This has been in our family for years, I have no idea where it came from originally! - Around the Block
- 1 pound bag of herb stuffing
- 1 cup wild rice, uncooked
- 1 cup long grain rice, uncooked
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup celery
- 1 pound mixed mushrooms
- white wine
- 1 cup dried cherries
- Melt butter in saute pan, add celery, onions, mushrooms.
- Cook rices, separately, per directions on box. Use stock for extra flavor.
- In a large oven casserole, add cooked rices, bag of stuffing, sauteed vegetables and dried cherries.Mix together. Pour wine over to moisten, cover and bake for 40 minutes at 300 degrees.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Thanksgiving Stuffing
12 Make-Ahead Egg Dishes for Easter Brunch
Hop to it!
Winner of Your Best Recipe with Honey
A sweet Q&A with Alexandra Higgins.
Style with a breeze.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Wooden Bird's House
For your feathered friends.