If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Makes 8 cups
- 32 ounces white grape juice
- 1 bottle shiraz
- 6 ounces fresh red grape fruit juice (peel for garnish)
- 4 whole cinnamon sticks (additional sticks for garnish)
- 6 cardamom pods, cracked
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Lower heat to medium-low and simmer for 15 minutes. Remove all spices and serve warm, garnishing each cup with 1 cinnamon stick and 1 grapefruit peel.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Punch
How to Take a Food52-Style Photo
Those Instagrams aren't going to like themselves.
Wooden Bird's House
For your feathered friends
Genius, explained at last.
Books We Love
My New Roots, by Sarah Britton
Style with a breeze.