If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This punch is delicious and fruity, and oh so easy to make!! —SLD
Makes 3 quarts
- 12 ounces frozen orange-pineapple juice
- 16 ounces frozen, sliced strawberries
- 1 quart carbonated water
- 1 bottle of champagne
- whole strawberries for garnish (optional)
- Puree strawberries in a blender. Add orange-pineapple juice and process well.
- Pour mixture into a large punch bowl. Just prior to serving, pour in the carbonated water and champagne.
- Garnish with whole strawberries if desired.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Punch
Go Greek (Yogurt)
The secret to lighter, tangier whipped cream
Yogurt whipped cream: your new go-to.
Bagel and lox, in a salad.
Savor the season.
Churn with confidence.
A board to go nuts over.