Author Notes: This punch is delicious and fruity, and oh so easy to make!! - SLD
Makes 3 quarts
- 12 ounces frozen orange-pineapple juice
- 16 ounces frozen, sliced strawberries
- 1 quart carbonated water
- 1 bottle of champagne
- whole strawberries for garnish (optional)
- Puree strawberries in a blender. Add orange-pineapple juice and process well.
- Pour mixture into a large punch bowl. Just prior to serving, pour in the carbonated water and champagne.
- Garnish with whole strawberries if desired.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Punch