If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is my grandmother's recipe for 'stuffed meat and potato' as she called Cutlets I recommend filling them in advance and refrigerate and frying them just before servings. - pauljoseph
- 2 Red Onions
- 2 pieces Green chilies
- 1 inch pieces Fresh Ginger
- 2 Tomato
- 1/2 pound Ground Beef
- few Cilantro
- 1 inch Cinnamon
- 4 pieces Cloves
- 1 teaspoon Black pepper powder
- 1 cup bread crumps
- 2 egg
- oil for frying
- •Chop the onions, chilies and ginger, keep aside •Chop tomatoes, keep aside. •In a heavy pan heat the oil and add the chopped onions, chilies and ginger. •Fry on a medium heat till light brown. •Add the chopped tomato, fry for few minutes. •Add the ground beef, stir well and cook till almost dry •Finely mince the cilantro, also grind the cinnamon and cloves, and add. •Salt and pepper to taste, and cook well and dry. •Boil and mash the potatoes and stir in salt and pepper. •Combine Meat and potato, mix lightly, form small patties •Dip in egg roll in bread crumps , and deep fry, serve hot or warm
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Meatballs
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Thanksgiving Stuffing
12 Make-Ahead Egg Dishes for Easter Brunch
Hop to it!
Winner of Your Best Recipe with Honey
A sweet Q&A with Alexandra Higgins.
Style with a breeze.
Watch Amanda and Merrill Make Macaroni and Cheese Without a Recipe
Gouda riddance to powdered cheese.
Wooden Bird's House
For your feathered friends.